IGDA looking for Indie Articles for newsletter
The IGDA Perspectives Newsletter is looking for content for its February issue on “Lifestyles of the Indie and Humble”.
They are looking for pieces of any length. Topics may include but are not limited to:
- What it means to be indie.
- Reflections on indie-friendly genres.
- Reflections on indie-friendly platforms.
- A day inside your indie studio.
- Alternative revenue sources for indies.
- Marketing tips for indies.
- Indie game success stories.
You should send article pitches to Editor-in-Chief Beth Aileen Lameman () by January 15th and final articles by February 1st.
Back to News